PURCHASING A PCC PARKING PERMIT
A parking permit is required to use the parking lot at PCC CLIMB, where SSI holds classes on Tuesdays.
PCC parking permits cost $25.00 per term. An SSI term lasts ten weeks (longer for DVD classes).
Payment by personal check, payable to PCC Foundation, can be made directly through your site coordinator.
ONLINE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
FOR PAYMENT, GO TO: www.pcc.edu/ssi (For convenience, you might want to open this page in a separate tab.)
1. Select the Payment button PCC Term Parking Pass.
If you are paying for someone other than yourself, please indicate that in the "comments" box.
2. Type the member's full name in the Member Names box.
3. Complete your credit card details and billing information.
4. Click the Payment button at the bottom.
5. When you receive your email payment confirmation, present it to your SSI site coordinator to get the pass.